JOINED | Stilljohny

Moderator: Officers

JOINED | Stilljohny

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:46 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Stilljohny

Class: Warlock

Race: Human

Level: 70

Current build: Affliction

Professions: Tailoring, Skinning

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Silver spellthread working on rep to get Golden spellthread

Flying mount?: Yes, but I dont see the point in spending 5000 gold for my epic 1.

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): ony, zg, aq20

Keys and Attunement (BC): All but lower city

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: I use shaowcloth set when im questing and farming, just for the bit of extra health it gives me. When raiding i use shoulder and legs tier for the 2 set bonus.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Stilljohny

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
weekdays- usually from 3 till 9 unless im raiding then ill stay for the duration.
Weekends- Ill be on late on sunday night SAturday i usually go out for a pint so it can vary. You need a bit a real life aswell lol.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

Is this your main character?
Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
Aftermath, order of the holy flame, omg who pulled

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
Lack of raid progress and omg who pulled pretty much disbanded.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I like where you are with your raid progress and I like your loot system aswell it stops peolpe gearing up in 1 guild then leaving for a better 1. Also Ive never heard any bad reveiws about you.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Bikki :wink:

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
Im easy going and like a laugh. I dopnt mind wiping it can be fun but not to often and its all part of the learning process. I dont think its right to blame 1 person for a wipe in a 25 man raid, its not nice to have 24 other guild members having a go at you. Im also the best looking warlock in the game, apart from my head piece is completely random and doesnt match my other armour lol.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
Work times wont be a problem.
I can commit to your raid times but I cant garauntee Ill be on for every raid as I have a girlfriend who I suppose I have to take out etc. When we were raiding with omg I could make 3 kara runs a week and gruul on thursday and void on sunday, ill always be on for big instances (25 mans).
Other than that im easy

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[list=][/list][list=][/list][list=][/list][list=][/list][list=][/list]

Postby Mjölnir » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:00 pm

Thanks for your application, i will contact you soon in game.
Mjölnir

Postby Mjölnir » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:27 pm

Joined 23.09.07

Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment