Class: Mage

Race: Human

Level: 70

Current build: 33/28/0

Professions: Alchemy 375, Tailoring 375

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Spellstrike Hood

Flying mount?: Yes

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC):
I got "all" pre-BC keys and attunements. We cleared BWL a few months before BC and also went to check out a few bosses in Naxx just for fun.

Keys and Attunement (BC):
I got keys for all heroics and Karazhan attunement

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:
I've got the Spelltrike and Battlecast sets aswell as the Spellfire and Frozen Shadoweave sets, T4 head and gloves and a few other Karazhan drops and a Stamina set for tanking Krosh. Got the Veterans pvp items and my mainhand is the Merciless Gladiator's War staff. Since I am arc/fire specced atm i use my Spellfire and Spellstrike set for maximum dps. I've tried most specs tho and I'll respec whenever there is a need.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Magellan

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
Evenings after 8 gametime. Weekends i spend with my family.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
Aurei Serpentis and Bad Influence

Why did you leave your former guilds?
I joined Aurei Serpentis from the very beginning and played there as a classleader until we disbanded the guild/merged with Judgement. I went guildless for a while and then joined up with some good old friends from Aurei into the new guild Bad Influence. Bad Influence disbanded yesterday.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
From what I've heard and read about Serenity I must say I really share your values and your way of playing this game. Joining Serenity would be a very suitable step for me to make and i wish to be part of making further progress together with mature likeminded people.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Midnight and Zander

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
I'm a focused PvE player with lots of raiding experience that knows my class well and i love to have fun with my friends while exploring the contents of this game.
Always up for anything that will lead to further progress of the guild and the members within.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):
I got two lovely daugthers, still not old enough tho to put on daily quest farming...

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjölnir » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:25 pm

Hey Magellan,

we talked already yesterday in wow and i will contact you today hopefully for the next steps :)
Mjölnir

Postby Tusvor » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi m8....

Would be nice with another old wanker in the guild, nice gear, i know we are full in mage class, but when an exp.and well geared mage applies i think we should snatch him before some other guild does..
Tusvor

Postby Mjölnir » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:20 pm

Joined 18.09.07

Mjölnir

Postby Bellasus » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:11 pm

Välkommen onbord :-) Always fun with an swedy :)

(Welcome onboard)
Bellasus

Return to Recruitment