Vas Diaboli -online comic

Moderator: Officers

Vas Diaboli -online comic

Postby Chesha » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:23 am

I haven't been really playing for couple of days now. Reason is that I finally found the missing spark to draw... a lot.
Just this week I got a new idea, that started from a Scarecrow figurine I found (fell in love with) and just had to buy for myself. It reminded me of this one 'sould eater' humanoid monster I had created in the past and I got the urge to use him as well as create new monstrosities.

I received major help from an iRL friend who poured in ideas about how shit would work in this univerese and was able to start scripting it pretty fast. Now I already have some pages done and more is coming as soon as I pick up my tablet and continue drawing.

You can easily read it here: http://vasdiaboli.smackjeeves.com

Or anyone who is on DeviantART: http://vaniljazero.deviantart.com/galle ... as-Diaboli
Hope you enjoy it!

Story Description:

"Fam Newei is a 24-year-old woman. She has a decent job and pretty much everything she needs. The problem is, that she is part of an old family which has been hunting creatures called ‘Anima’ for centuries.

When news about the arrival of an infamous group reaches Fam’s grandfather, Timothy Newei, he takes Fam and her brother, Noel out to hunt these monsters.

Nothing goes as planned, but Fam somehow survives her very first fight with one of those dreadful things. Soon she will discover that fateful encounter with the Anima called Tamer will have longer lasting impact in her life she could have ever imagined."
Chesha

Re: Vas Diaboli -online comic

Postby Mjöl » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:23 pm

Looks quite good, wish i could be that arty ! :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Chesha » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:06 pm

awh thanks ;)

I actually made a huge update of 4 pages just today - speeding up to get the first chapter done so people will have better knowledge of what sort of story to expect. Hope at least some of you would bookmark it to follow the story.

I'm open for questions and such if anything about the works raises questions.
Might also double posts on this thread whenever I do significant updates, like finish a chapter. :3
Chesha

Postby Chesha » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Chapter 2 is now finished.
Chesha

Return to Fun