Ret paladin

Moderator: Officers

Ret paladin

Postby Monkie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 pm

( x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Monkie

belgium

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
I am a ret paladin, i dont have an ofspec as im the best ret paladin alive, i destroy all others, especially that noob TheMark

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
piff, Of specs are for noobs like Themark

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

I will not link my gear as its made by Gms and not on the armory, all u need to know is that its better than Themarks

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Aurei Serpentis

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I chose to leave to spread my imbaness

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I have dps'd all!!! unlink the noob Themark

Why do you want to join Serenity?
To show your what a real ret paladin can do, Themark makes me look bad

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Themark, he knows im the best just ask him.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
yes
Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

I dont need flasks im to good and all i do is overaggro the tanks.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES (x ) NO I take all ret gear!!!

(x ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Monkie

Re: Ret paladin

Postby Skibba » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 am

Monkie wrote:Why do you want to join Serenity?
To show your what a real ret paladin can do, Themark makes me look bad

You're doing a pretty good job of making yourself look bad with this app. You don't need Themark's help.

Monkie wrote:Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

I dont need flasks im to good and all i do is overaggro the tanks.

The tanks you've played with have some l2p issues then. If you joined Serenity, as the question suggests, you would be expected to come to raids with food buffs and flasks.

I hope this is a joke app or something of the like.

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Slamdorff » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 am

Nice application, Monkie!

But who is Themark?
Slamdorff

Postby Adamantite » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 am

Adamantite

Postby Mjölnir » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 am

I hope this is a joke app or something of the like.

pewpew, clarify this here, since its a public forum and everyone in the whole wide world of internetzzzz can read it.
Mjölnir

Postby Mjölnir » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 am

Im not sure but was this a funposting made by pewpew ? Anyway, not good to make something on a open forum, its visible to all, and if the player mokie still plays, its not so good to make a posting under his name.
Mjölnir

Postby Theseus » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:36 pm

I checked and yes this is a post by Pewpew. I frankly don't think it's very funny at all.

To those who may not know, those forums under the "Public" heading are exactly that, Public. Anyone can view them. I would hope you all behave yourselves on the Public forums as douche baggery of any kind (whether it be a joke or serious) makes us look like a bunch of assholes.
Theseus

Postby Themark » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Yes it was pewpew with jad?re help, I busted them as soon I readed the first 2 lines of this "apply" ;)
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby pewpewlazorz » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Lykofos wrote:I checked and yes this is a post by Pewpew. I frankly don't think it's very funny at all.

To those who may not know, those forums under the "Public" heading are exactly that, Public. Anyone can view them. I would hope you all behave yourselves on the Public forums as douche baggery of any kind (whether it be a joke or serious) makes us look like a bunch of assholes.

Sorry i upset those of u who cant tell a serious application, i might have been wrong to make it public and have been brought up on this.
Themark got it right away and laughed, dont worry about looking like an asshole as you dont play the game if i'm not mistaken.
pewpewlazorz

Return to Fun